PRACTICESleaders and teams assessment and developmentEXPERTISE
High School of Economics (psychoanalytic business consulting)
Moscow Institute of Psychoanalysis (coach, neurocoach)
Baikal State University (global economy)
* SHRM-SCP (senior certified professional) – international certification system, confirming qualification at the global HR-manager level.
* Coach of Interaction Management program
* Coach of Target Selection program
* Hogan Assessment Certification
* Advanced Facilitation Skills course Sam Kaner,
* Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Certified Practitioner – Step I and Step II by Center for Applications of Psychological Type, Inc
* Pin-Point Graphic Facilitator
Elena takes part in different Russian and international projects as a coach and a consultant. She has broad experience in providing consulting service and customer support in planning, creating and implementing programs on managers' selection and development, coaching. She is a senior consultant and a coach on the Hogan evaluation system. She is also an associate executive coach at Skolkovo Moscow School of Management. Her portfolio includes projects for different companies, such as PepsiCo, Philips, Beiersdorf, SberBank, Dr. Reddy's, British American Tobacco, Gefco, Wargaming, Gazpromneft, Merck, Pfizer, Celgene, Mondi, Orange, Rostelecom, VTB, JTI, Baltika, big IT companies, Nornickel, Donstroy, Sibur, Skolkovo Moscow School of Management, etc.
CONTACTS+7 (495) 150-36-46Linkedin